Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed and industry supported scheme. It can help you to protect your business against cyber threats. Obtaining a Cyber Essentials badge shows that you have taken essential cyber security precautions. There are two badges that you can apply for:
Cyber Essentials requires you to complete a self-assessment questionnaire. Responses are independently reviewed by an external certifying body.
Cyber Essentials Plus requires tests of your systems be carried out by an external certifying body.
– Protect your business from cyber threats.
– Demonstrate to customers and other stakeholders that your company takes cyber security seriously.
– Boost your reputation and gain a competitive edge.
– Save time and money in getting the badge with our help.
As a Cyber Essentials practitioner 10-100 offers you:
– A free chat and assessment to help you prepare for achieving the badge.
– Independent assurance that you have fully deployed the controls.
– Help to choose the best and most cost-effective security solutions for your business.
Bid for public sector contracts? If so, it’s worth knowing that Cyber Essentials is now mandatory for central government contracts that involve handling personal information and providing ICT products and services.
If you’d like to kick off with a initial chat, please get in touch.